Staff Application Format
Username : MaxDpos
What’s your age?
Do you have Discord?
i definitely have discord
Do you have Steam?
Yes i have steam
Discord username with tag (ex. Renously#1280)
What’s your timezone? Find out at: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/findzone
My timezone is Australia/Brisbane
Tell me about yourself.
Im a Short Person. i was born and raised in Australian in 2004. I enjoy playing video games ( minecraft , terraria , a little bit of roblox).
Are you fluent in multiple languages?
Im not fluent in any languages.
1) Do you have any experience in being staff? If so, do you have some sort of proof?
I was class captain in grade 7 . c .
2) Why should you be staff?
I myself like to call myself funny . Im not the meanest person . and me myself i think i could call myself pretty honest. With these qualitys i think i would be a good helper and just a generally nice person to be around.
3) How long have you been on the forums?
4) How long have you been on our Discord?
in general like 2 years , Sugunion around a month ?
5) Have you ever been punished on SUGUnion?
no i dont think so
6) Do you have a donor rank?
7) How long are you active?
weekdays probably like 2 - 3 hours
weekends 4 hours
8) How many threads have you posted?
2 - 3
9) Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and how long ago?
no i haven't
10) SCENARIO: You're a moderator in a busy server, people are constantly asking you questions and you can't keep up. You're getting messaged in-game about a hacker, and a member on Discord is flooding the chat with insults. What do you do?
I would first of all try to defuse the situation and try to contact other staff members . if the situation got too out of hand i would put the "hacker in a cage and tell players to slow down.
11) SCENARIO: You somehow break one of the rules. A member reports you, and you're the only staff member online. What do you do?
I warn myself , and try not to do such action again
12) Anything else we should know?
im a bit autistic , and im a minor
Do not include any personal information in your application. If we need to know anything else, we will ask you ourselves. Do not ask a staff member to review your application after we already know you've applied.