Moderator - Staff Application Format
What’s your age? 15 years old.
Do you have Discord? Yes.
Do you have Steam? Yes.
Discord username with tag (ex. Renously#1280) DarthVaderAngel#0673
What’s your timezone? CST (Central Time Zone)
Tell me about yourself. Well, I am 15 years old; I am going to be a Junior in high school. Some of my hobbies are playing soccer, playing minecraft, and talking to friends!
Are you fluent in multiple languages? I primarily speak English; however, I am Hispanic and can kind of understand people who speak Spanish as well.
1) Do you have any experience in being staff? If so, do you have some sort of proof? I do have experience with being a staff member; I use to staff on, one of my biggest servers, PokeNinjas, as a Admin. I had to resign due to not being able to produce much activity on the server. I, however, do not have physical evidence of being staff on said server. I have been staff on a plethora of other servers, but this server is the one I am proud of the most!
2) Why should you be staff? I believe I should be staff because I have a ton of experience. I can help you with many things; I've been fortunate enough to reach Manager level positions on separate servers and with these positions I gain experience. I can not only help with Moderator level tasks, but I also can help with Administrator level tasks!
3) How long have you been on the forums? Not for a long while; I saw a post on Minecraft Forums asking for staff.
4) How long have you been on our Discord? Again, not very long, I saw a post on Minecraft Forums asking for staff.
5) Have you ever been punished on SUGUnion? No, I have not.
6) Do you have a donor rank? No, I do not.
7) How long are you active? Don't understand this question. Are you asking how long I've been active on the server, then my answer would be not for long; however, if you're asking how active I can be, I can be online for 2-3 hours daily, if needed.
8) What platform are you interested in moderating? (ex. Our Discord, Steam group, forums, or a server) I'd be interested in moderating the server, discord, and forums!
9) Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and how long ago? No, I have not.
10) SCENARIO: You're a moderator in a busy server, people are constantly asking you questions and you can't keep up. You're getting messaged in-game about a hacker, and a member on Discord is flooding the chat with insults. What do you do? Well, I'd go down the list of priority; I'd try to attend the hacker, while asking other staff members to handle questions in-game and handle the person flooding chat in discord. If none respond, I would try and deal with the hacker as fast as possible, and/or I would mute the person flooding chat for a certain amount of time, while simultaneously dealing with the hacker.
11) SCENARIO: You somehow break one of the rules. A member reports you, and you're the only staff member online. What do you do? I would go up to someone in authority and tell them I broke the rules, and I would never do such offence again.
12) Anything else we should know? Nope. Enjoy the rest of your day!