First off, welcome to our network's forums page! Here, you'll find multiple threads regarding staff applications, our news feed, what's going on around the community, reports, ban appeals, and a lot of regarding us. Feel free to post anything you'd like as long as it isn't against our rules ----
1) Try not to double post, as this creates spam. For example, if you reply "Hello" on a thread and a few moments later also add "I also..." or something along these lines in just a few seconds, this is considered double posting. It is only considered double posting if there isn't another member's comment above.
2) Do not attach pornographic images in any section of the forums page, including the comments and your own threads.
3) Don't disrespect or purposely offend users and staff members through posts or DM. Also, racism, discrimination, and sexual harassment will all result in an immediate ban. Avoid hostile arguments as well.
4) Refrain from advertising in the comments and creating threads that include advertisements. Also, avoid posting links unless they're related to the community in any way.
5) Racist usernames are not allowed.
6) Please use common sense in the forums.
7) Don't mention a user in a post for absolutely no reason, or after asking you to not mention them.
8) Wait 2 weeks until posting a new staff application if your previous one is denied.
9) When posting a thread, make sure it is relevant to the category it is being posted under.
10) Try not to post something with less than three characters like "<3" or "🙂", as this is considered spam posting. Instead, you can put "Aw! 🙂"
11) Try to keep conversations in their corresponding category.
12) Please use common sense. Even if it's not in the rules but it's something that's not right just don't do it. Have fun.
13) Do not create a thread if directed towards one certain member (unless it's a report, etc.). These threads aren't necessary, and you can reach them through DM instead.
14) Avoid creating thread titles that are not relevant to your topic, as they can be clickbait.
15) Don't plagiarize on your staff applications. This will disallow you from ever joining our staff.
Most importantly, make friends and enjoy your time here. If you need any help, be sure to DM one of our staff members or ask of us for help on Discord. : )