Currently, we have three staff members who review all applications. Once they review your application, you will receive a direct message on Discord from one of them letting you know your outcome.
You must use this format in order to apply. Also, make sure you meet all of our requirements, which are listed under https://sugunion.flarum.cloud/t/our-requirements.
Moderator - Staff Application Format
- What’s your age?
- Do you have Discord?
- Do you have Steam?
- Discord username with tag (ex. Renously#1280)
- What’s your timezone? Find out at: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/findzone
- Tell me about yourself.
- Are you fluent in multiple languages?
1) Do you have any experience in being staff? If so, do you have some sort of proof?
2) Why should you be staff?
3) How long have you been on the forums?
4) How long have you been on our Discord?
5) Have you ever been punished on SUGUnion?
6) Do you have a donor rank?
7) How long are you active?
8) What platform are you interested in moderating? (ex. Our Discord, Steam group, forums, or a server)
9) Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and how long ago?
10) Are you able to record proof of a player acting against the rules and when you punish them?
11) SCENARIO: You're a moderator in a busy server, people are constantly asking you questions and you can't keep up. You're getting messaged in-game about a hacker, and a member on Discord is flooding the chat with insults. What do you do?
12) SCENARIO: You somehow break one of the rules. A member reports you, and you're the only staff member online. What do you do?
12) Anything else we should know?
Do not include any personal information in your application. If we need to know anything else, we will ask you ourselves. Do not ask a staff member to review your application after we already know you've applied.